My other portfolio..MORE PICS!

Mayhem #2022949
Model

MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/JessIsNude

About me
I DO wear clothes... sometimes smile
For more (clothed... ok it's implied) pictures see www.modelmayhem.com/492128

EMAIL FOR BOOKING - ModelJessicaDawn@gmail.com

I am willing and able to travel, passport in hand!

I have been modeling since I was 10, but really got into it and freelanced as soon as I turned 18. I traveled all over Los Angeles, Las Vegas and Florida modeling. I had great opportunities working with fabulous artists and being featured in galleries as well as a jewelry ad in 944 magazine and others!

I had my daughter in 2008 and continued modeling immediately after (because I'm still virtually flawless lol) I moved to California in 2010 to get custody of my 5 year old brother. I have been living in Las Vegas for 3 years now, with my little family in tow.

I'm fortunate enough to have a job that I ADORE and I'm great at wink I only take jobs that will benefit me and my time. (PAID) In return, I show up on time, prepared and ready to rock your camera! Let's make amazing showcase images smile

Get to know the real me.... http://www.bananafusionmagazine.com/jessica-dawn/ 

*Goddess-Collective*

Greetings, fellow Artist!

I am a founding member of a group called the Goddess Collective. We are a Vegas-based group of all-natural art models who met at a shoot, felt an immediate connection, and decided to join forces in order to share our amazing synergy with Artists like yourself.

We are all experienced Muses, with a wide-ranging skill set encompassing styling, hair and makeup, creative posing (and posing guidance), dance and pro lighting experience. In addition to our knowledge, our resources also include a huge inventory of props, wardrobe and lighting equipment... we can help you realize most any creative vision!

As experienced outdoor models in the desert Southwest, we also share a vast knowledge of exceptional outdoor shooting locations throughout Utah, Nevada and northern Arizona, ranging from dry lake beds, caves and slot canyons to red rock cliffs, ghost towns and lakes (with access to a power boat, if needed). Beautiful desert sunrise shoots can be accomplished by staying overnight in the backcountry -- we have access to a camper and other supplies that would make for a comfortable outdoor experience.

If you prefer to shoot indoors, we can also assist with finding a studio or a discounted hotel room through our network of connections. In addition, we offer lighting-assisted multiple model shoots in high-end homes and Vegas hotel suites featuring any one to five of us. We provide the location, the models, the wardrobe and any lighting assistance needed...you just choose your models!

Shoots with multiple photographers are especially welcomed; it helps cover the overhead of having so many talented models on location at one time, and having multiple photographers at a shoot can provide great collaborative and inspirational opportunities.  We can build a custom, multiple-model shoot for you and one or two other photographers; if needed, we can arrange for other carefully selected, like-minded photographers to join you, working out a shooting schedule to ensure that everyone's needs are accommodated.

If interested in working with us, all we need are a few different potential shooting dates, and an idea of your budget -- we can work backward with you from there to make your vision happen. As a rough guideline, for an out-of-town shoot our fee is around $500 per model, per day, depending on the requirements of the shoot, with travel, meals and accommodation expenses to be provided by the photographer(s).

Whatever your concept, chances are we can help you find exactly what you need -- we specialize in assisting fellow Artists in the creation of award-winning editorial art, glamour and classical beauty imagery. Let us take you on an unforgettable journey into the heart of Beauty; together, we will create life-long cherished memories as well as breathtaking Art.

With gratitude and respect,
The Goddess-Collective

***Live Life To The Fullest... and watch "The Secret"***

Credits
*SyFy - Naked Vegas
Nov. 2013

Music Video http://youtu.be/jFJchco4Ssg

*Playboy.com
Aug. 2013

*HollyRandall.com
Feb. 2013

*AMBYA.com
September 2010

*STAREmagazine.com
Jan 2010

*X-Art.com

*Sight House Films/Phoenix Vaughn Film 'Georgia Bear Can't Dance' Movie Poster
March 11, 2009

*Malibu Rock Star Jewelry Ad, Fashion Mags;
944 Mag. Malibu Times Mag.
Aug 2007

*A.D Cook Metal Fusion sold in Oh My Goddard Fine Arts Gallery, Planet Hollywood, Las Vegas
07/07/07

*National Gold's Gym Ad 1999

*National Calendar 1999

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Arcphoto #2438106
"You're a talented and hardworking professional. A beautiful model and a beautiful person. A true pleasure working with you!!"
"Beauty, sensuality, and perfect posing. Thank you for our second photo session this week. I look forward to finding time in our schedules for shoot #3!!"

Lists
I WANT   0 pics

Travel Notice
Oct 7, 2014 Coming into town and finally have time to shoot in FL :)

Friends

Model
Jill Voss

Model
Wonderhussy

Model
Harley Rosalie

Model
Model Anais

Model
Jessica Dawn W

Photographer
Alex Saglimbeni

Jessica Is Nude has 1482 friends.
Tags
Block this member
Pics

Commentsdata:comments Viewsdata:views Hidden Listdata:count_list
|
Loading Content
data:comment

main | browse | casting/travel | forums | shout box | help | advertising | contests | share | join the mayhem

more modelmayhem on: | | | edu

©2006-2014 ModelMayhem.com. All Rights Reserved.
MODEL MAYHEM is a registered trademark.
Toggle Worksafe Mode: Off | On
Terms | Privacy | Careers